Your privacy is very important which is why it will never be shared with any third parties, sponsors, vendors or advertisers, unless required by law.
What information do we collect and when?
When visiting this website non-personal details are collected such as
the device you use, browser type, referred website address and pages you
viewed. This information is stored on the website and is automatically
deleted within 10 days. If you do not wish for your website usage details to be kept on file please send a request through the
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, browse the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
• To follow up with them after correspondence (email or phone inquiries)
Why we may ask for your email address
Throughout the site you may be asked to enter your email address, which will be used to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process payment and to send information and updates pertaining to photographic sessions
• Send you additional information related to your session
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
What are 'cookies'?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off some features will be disabled, the website will still work but may not function properly.